Dear members, dear guests,
we are happy that we are allowed to open again! Please keep an eye on our different opening times!
Our hostels are open:
Before you arrive, please make sure that the hostel you want to stay is really open. You can reach our youth hostels by email at any time. However, we ask for your understanding that due to the current situation, processing times may still be somewhat longer than usual: overview of our hostels with addresses!
1200 Vienna Youth hostel Brigittenau open
1200 Vienna Brigittenau Youth Palace open
1070 Vienna Jugendherberge Myrthengasse opens in Marsh 2022
Salzburg Eduard Heinrich Haus open
Zell am See Seespitzstraße open
Innsbruck Reichenauerstraße open
Feldkirch Reichstrasse open
Jutel Hinterstoder open
Jutel Obertraun open
We’re glad! Finally we can receive guests in our hostels again. The safety of our guests is of course our top priority, but above all we want to offer you a nice and relaxing holiday. Also, we appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a safe holiday.
Requirement for accommodation from 19.5.2021 on
- At check-in, you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection (so-called “entry tests”)
- From 19.5. a previous evidence is valid, from the beginning of June also as a certificate / QR code in the digital Green Pass
- The vaccination can be proved with a vaccination card or printout (from 22 days after the first vaccination or after the second vaccination – the first vaccination must not be longer than 9 months ago)
- Recovery: official notice, antibody test etc. (up to 6 months after the illness)
- Valid COVID-19 Tests are:
- Negative PCR test (validity: 72 hours)
- Negative antigen test from official testing authorities, pharmacy, etc. (validity: 48 hours)
- The test must be renewed by the guest after the period of validity has expired
- In exceptional cases, self-tests can also be carried out under the supervision of the operator of the accommodation
- School tests will also count as entry tests for children.
- Children up to the age of ten are exempt from the obligation to test
Test offers before arrival and during your stay
- Free COVID-19 antigen rapid tests in official testing authorities and pharmacies:
- Online platform: oesterreich-testet.at
- Information and registration by phone: +43 800/220 330 (daily from 7:00 to 22:00)
- Subject to possible restrictions for guests without Austrian residence or Austrian health insurance.
Behavior for guests in accommodation facilities
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 m (6.5 ft) to other guest groups
- You are required to wear an FFP2 mask in all public areas. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 only need close-fitting mouth and nose protection. Exceptions are children up to the age of 6 or people who cannot wear a mask for health reasons.
- When entering for the first time, please present a valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (test, vaccination, recovery). Furthermore, valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (test, vaccination, convalescence) is always required for entering gastronomic facilities, sports facilities and leisure facilities in accommodation facilities. This Evidence must be kept ready for the duration of the stay.
- Make a reservation in advance if possible. Reduce congestion at reception and in the restaurant.
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferably settle the invoice with a card.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs of illness during your stay, contact the reception.
Rules for food distribution & catering
- There must be a minimum distance of 2 meters to the tables of other groups of guests
- Self-service and buffets are permitted, taking special hygienic precautions into account
- No consumption of food and drinks near the food distribution point
- FFP2 masks are compulsory for guests, except when they are at the dining table
- Indoor a maximum of 4 people per table plus a maximum of 6 children, outdoor a maximum of 10 people per table plus a maximum of 10 children
- FFP2 mask for employees (mouth and nose protection, if tested, vaccinated or recovered)
- Closing time of the gastronomy is at 10:00 p.m.